Rachel's Hutch Make-over






There's nothing like giving new life to a dated piece of furniture. My customer Rachel, found this hutch online and brought it to me to make it more relevant..to giver the once over...spruce it up...to make it purdy! haha. She has a good eye and knew that this piece could transition into a stunning piece of furniture to showcase in her dining room. In less than a week, Rachel's husband picked it up all painted and distressed. In less than two hours after he picked it up, I received a picture of the hutch in its new home. I've attached the picture. Oh I just love it...After I posted the before and after pictures on my Country Chic Facebook site, I was was flooded with inquires. I will be receiving my newest hutch for a make-over on Sunday. Ah make-overs...I'd love one done on myself .... ~ sigh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment